We are particularly proud of the following achievements:
- We are very proud of everything our children achieve but we’re sure you’ll agree that the displays in the school’s entrance hall are a real celebration of the high standards we set and the quality of the children’s outcomes. All our visitors comment on the wonderful work children produce at St Thomas’, with Art especially, continuing to be a real passion of ours. We also teamed up with a local potter last year and tried our hand at clay work. You’ll find the children’s models displayed around the school.
- Other highlights included all of our musical and dance performances. The performances are beautiful and we know how much parents enjoy attending these events.
- Teaching is of a very high quality and our talented teachers are ably supported by a dedicated team of teaching assistants
- Pupils’ attitude to learning and their behaviour is excellent.
- We place great importance on our values of independence, communication and Christian values of forgiveness, friendship, respect and perseverance which can be seen through the children’s actions and deeds.